Tuesday, August 15, 2006

PRAYER TIME Second Pres Prayer room 4055 Poplar Avenue Memphis TN 5PM August 20, 2006…
Please email me at
susani97@midsouth.rr.com
if you can come.

(If you have not read last night’s blog, please do so….thanks)

From the beginning of this journey our merciful and loving God has given this verse from Psalm 22:5

They cried to You and were saved; in You they trusted and were not disappointed.

Then after a few weeks He gave me another verse that He had me know I would one day pray and claim. I have had it written in the front of my prayer journal for months….

It is Isaiah 25:9 Surely this is our God…we trusted in Him and He saved us.

Our omnipotent God has made it so clear that Sebastian’s birth is His doing. Docs at Johns Hopkins were ready to take him months ago. We tried everything we were told. Docs at NYU tried their procedure. NICU docs and others still said he would not live.

Only a few held out hope.

Over and over we heard, amniotic fluid is essential for lung development. There is no measurable fluid. He cannot live.

But on the Saturday that Taylor went into labor our loving Lord gave me this verse:

Ezekiel 47:11 ……….. the water from the sanctuary flows to them….

I have taken many seminary classes and I know there is huge danger in taking verses out of context, but I had chills over my entire body when I read that verse. I knew my God and King was speaking to me, reassuring me that He would provide the water that would be needed for these tiny lungs.

Then within hours these lungs…… that would not be there…. this baby who could not cry…this Little One cried……….

So please come join us in spirit or in body because

Surely this is our God…we trusted in Him and He saved us.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home