Friday, August 04, 2006

Have faith in God, Jesus answered. I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, Go throw yourself into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Forever I will be thankful to my merciful God for not allowing my doubt to prevent His miracles, for not allowing my lack of faith to nullify His faithfulness. Forever I will be thankful to Him for those prayer warriors who never doubted in their hearts the miracle of Sebastian.

Our little man continues to need your prayers. As he fights his addiction to fentanol by now being on morphine, as we watch his fretfulness and flailing arms and heart racing, as we know it is only God’s almighty hand that sustains and protects him, our hearts are continually humbled.

I left him just a little while ago. He tightly held my finger and looked at me from his little clear plastic house. I prayed with him and sang to him. I talked softly to him and loved him. Rob and Taylor are with him now. I am heading into sleep with his brother.

Please continue to pray thanking God and seeking His ongoing protections and blessings.

I do thank God for each of you, for your prayers, for your love, for your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home