Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Before I left Baltimore yesterday to meet Rob’s brother and his family in NC and to wait for the moving van, I held Little Sebastian to close to me in his NICU room. His head is so small it fits in the palm of my hand. I sang to him…..he yawned…..I laughed. Love has blossomed.

He is now in a bassinet. Attached to it is a verse from Zephaniah that Liz wanted read to him about how God will quiet him with His love and rejoice over him with singing. Attached also is a circle drawing from his three year old cousin Nathan and a sticker art work from his brother.

He is still on oxygen and is being fed from a feeding tube. He has little casts on both legs. He has lots of monitors hooked up to him.

But he has lots of love too…..especially from our most gracious Lord Who has held him in the palm of His hand and blessed and protected him.

Rob spent last night in DC, Taylor’s parents and Luke are with her and Sebastian in Baltimore. I plan to return to Baltimore Thursday and then home on Friday for my Dad’s 88th birthday.

Yesterday as I was driving to NC, I was overwhelmed with tears and gratitude to God for the miracle of Sebastian….I have been touched to the core of my being…probably changed forever, as many have said they have been by this miracle.

I felt God asking if I felt as overwhelmed, as touched, as changed by the miracle of His Son.

Please continue your prayers of thanks and protection for precious Sebastian…your prayers of thanks for our Lord and His unfailing love and unending mercies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home