Thursday, February 15, 2007

February 15, 2007

I have been unable to access the blog to keep you updated about Little One because I lost my password, but we cherish your continuing prayers.

God continues to bless dear little Sebastian. He still has a feeding tube and still is on oxygen and still has little boots on his feet. He continues to grow and continues to smile!
He has had two hospital stays and we pray for no more illness.

I have been away from him for two weeks but return soon and cannot wait to see him again!

God’s miracle of Sebastian affects me no less today. Soon it will be a year since the doctors gave a zero percent chance (as a recent email I reread from Rob stated).

Our most wonderful heavenly Father is in the business of miracles and in the business of building our faith.

Yesterday I read that early email from Rob in which he said the experts said there was basically a zero per cent chance for Little One. I also read our pastor’s response to a letter I had written asking his counsel on the counsel I was giving. He said, “and as you pointed out there is always the possibility of a miracle.”

I wept from deep within myself as I read those two phrases yesterday….zero per cent chance….the possibility of a miracle.

I turned on my CD and knelt as the choir sang:

O God our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast
And our eternal home.

Under the shadow of Thy throne,
Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
And our defence is sure

My puppy dog Russell came to me as I sang with the choir. And he licked away my tears as they fell.


They cried to You and were saved; in You they trusted and were not disapp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home