Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Trying to update each week….

Today is my Mom’s (Sebastian’s great grandmother) 86th birthday! I talked with her this afternoon and she and my Dad who is 88 were looking forward to Kentucky Fried Chicken that husband Mick would be bringing for dinner. Your prayers would be appreciated for Dad who fell over the weekend and fractured some ribs.

Mick, my sister and brother in law and I all went to visit Sebastian Sunday night. Mick had not seen him since the week he was born and my sister and brother in law had not yet met this miracle of God’s. What a tender time to share…maybe I can hint here that she will write something I can post for you all to read

Yesterday Little One’s leg was horribly swollen and we rushed him to the other hospital to have one plaster cast removed. Tomorrow both casts are scheduled to be removed and replaced with the braces they think he may need for a couple of years.

He still on oxygen, but not as much as he was. He is eating about one fourth ounce from a bottle and the rest through a tube.

Please continue to pray for God’s protection from Satan and danger, physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental harm, as well as for all aspects of Sebastian’s legs and lungs and eating and health to be perfect. Please pray for all to have God’s wisdom regarding all aspects of Little One’s coming home which could be in the next couple of weeks.

Please continue to praise our loving and wonderful Lord for His merciful touch in all our lives and in the precious life of dear Little One.

Thank you for your continuing concern and prayers. We can never adequately thank you….

They cried to You and were saved; in You they trusted and were not disappointed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Donahue said...

I want you to know how much I have appreciated all of your faith. I found this blog when i first pprommed at 17w5d, and little Sebastian has been my inspiration and my hop for a healthy baby. Praise God for your Miracle...and thank God I got mine too!!!

Thank you so much for your ability to show God to others through this!

Lisa Donahue

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home