Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Rob, Taylor and Little One left Luke and me to go to Hopkins early this morning for their 7:30am appointment.

After the nanny came to stay with Luke, I went down and sat by the river to be alone with God.

I felt I should write or something, because I always do. But there were no words and a pesky fly would not leave me alone. I wrote a sentence or two, tried to sketch a pic of the beautiful scene I was so blessed to be seeing.

Then I just wrote….”trusting you, Lord…”

About noon Rob called and excitedly said they were home and had the best appointment ever. I talked with both of them…..more details. Seems Little One has grown! All measurements are now consistent with 31 weeks! No longer is he is the bottom 3%. Taylor said even the doc seems excited! So the good news.

Then the other haunting concern. They explained that swallowing the seeming missing amniotic fluid stimulates tissue to produce necessary capillaries, which do not continue to grow after birth. The docs saw lung tissue, but cannot tell if the lungs are mature.

Taylor has a fairly bad sounding cough and they told her to begin an expectorant.

We do praise our heavenly Father for today’s good report and we continue to pray without ceasing for the miracle of Little One and the health of this little family.

They cried to You and were saved, in You they trusted and were not disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home