Saturday, July 01, 2006

But say the word and my servant will be healed Luke 7:7 Jesus said, " I tell you, I have not found such great faith even in Israel." Luke 7:9

(Note: The centurion seeking to have his servant healed illustrates his faith by a comparison taken from his own profession, and is confident that Christ can as easily command away the sickness of his servant as he can command any of his soldiers, can as easily send as angel with commission to cure this servant of his as he can send a soldier on an errand. Christ has a sovereign power over all the creatures and all their actions, and can change the course of nature as He pleases, can rectify its disorders and repair its decays in human bodies; for all power is given to Him....Matthew Henry)

Lord, may all Your people, including my loved ones and me, know that You need only say the word and Little One may be healed. May we have such great faith. In Your Name Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home